MrsAG

MrsAG

Claim Me - J. Kenner I had the pleasure of receiving an ARC in exchange for an honest review and I couldn't be happier!!! [a:J. Kenner|6459302|J. Kenner|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1352293522p2/6459302.jpg] has done it again!!!!! Oh Damien, Damien, Damien, how I love you so. OK so at the end of book one we knew Mr. Stark has some.....issues? secrets? We knew he was carrying something heavy on those oh so sexy shoulders of his. Well book two has lived up to all of my expectations! There is no HEA in this book, because well, duh, there's three books in the series!!!! LOL So we are all still waiting on that. OK so here is why I love this series. Its been done, but it hasn't?? lol Yes OK Damien is a sexy billionaire and he falls for a girl, when he isn't known to date but this story is different!!! Nikki is a strong girl, even when at times she doesn't feel that way. Shes come from a lot of pain and shes come out stronger. She still deals with her issues but she doesn't fall victim to them. That's why I say shes strong, even when at times she feels so weak. She is able to dust herself off and not fall into old habits. Now for Damien. Oh so very sexy, charming, funny, sweet, emotionally scarred, Damien. He's not running from their relationship!!! He's not fighting what he feels, he is embracing it to the best of his ability. I love Nikki and Damien's relationship. She has a backbone but chooses her battles. He also chooses his battles with her and isn't trying to control very much. Yes he has control issues, but its a different kind of thing from well.... Mr. Grey, perhaps. LOL These are two very loving people, with good hearts, who really are teaching each other how to heal. Oh and having some INSANE HOT SEX!!!!! The first 30% of the book is A LOT OF SEX. A LOT A LOT OF SEX. I would have liked to see some more developments earlier in the book, but at least I wasn't bored!! In Claim Me, we are finally getting a glimpse into what really makes Damien tick. Why doesn't he date? What happened to his tennis career? Well all is being revealed!! Well as much as can be revealed for the second part of the story. The setup is brilliant. It's a well developed story from all sides. The authors writing style is refreshing and fun. The characters and their voices jump off of the page. They seem real. I never found myself thinking, "who says that?". Which happens a lot with me, I love reading about characters that I feel I could talk to, and I felt that way about this book. BRAVO [a:J. Kenner|6459302|J. Kenner|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1352293522p2/6459302.jpg]. I'm looking forward to the third book and cannot wait to take the rest of Nikki and Damien's journey.

I was provided an ARC for an honest opinion of this book.